Wednesday, January 21, 2009

you are my strength

You are my strength, strength like no other, reaching to me.

You are my hope, hope like no other, reaching to me.

Your love Oh Lord, reaches to the heavens, your faithfulness reaches to the skies.

Hope like no other.


I have been bouncing around shoving my heart onto whoever might maybe take it.
How dumb is that?
How incredibly stupid is that when I have the god of all creation who knows me better than anybody, loves me better than anybody ever could.

How stupid is it that I'd rather have a guy who probably doesn't even want me that way!

Why am I so dumb?

I have something perfect that I could never ever deserve...maybe I want something I could justify, something easy to accept...

I really am silly...

<3gliTter

No comments:

Post a Comment