Tuesday, January 20, 2009

don't

don't cut out your ears, you won't be able to hear me say I love you
don't cut out your eyes, you won't be able to blog, or read your hugs from me
don't cut out your tongue... that would be gross :P

I don't know if it is all that much strain on our friendship, in all honesty.
I know it strains us individually, but neither of us have honestly ever believed it was the others fault, I know I've never been angry with you about this not-very-merry-go-round.

Never ever, even unmentionable number two, and that really hurt.
I still wasn't angry with you.

I think we get stronger as the two of us by being broken individuals. We are good at listening to the other bitch and whine and cry and etc etc.

don't think of yourself as an instrument in my pain.
If you are, everyone is.

And I am their conductor.

You can put your heart in a box and give it to me if you like, I'll guard it with all I have forever and ever, never letting it go.

But not so that you wont use it to hurt me, but because I never want to let go of you.

and I am past him, just not past those days...
I'm still quite embarrassed about it really, I behaved shockingly...

and im not planting false fearhope on purpose :P

<3gliTter
ilookforwardtoamonthstime,idamnwellhopeyourright

1 comment:

  1. but lauren likes*** and you like ^^^ and huh? this makes no sense...?

    SOMEONE TELL ME WHATS HAPPENING HERE!!!!

    ReplyDelete