Ten Reasons Why I am not your 'average' teen girl.
Sorry to steal your idea Ben :)
1. One of my favourite things to do is watch crappy zombie/horror/sci-fi movies with my dad
2. One of my other favourite things to do is sit on my shed roof and watch the sunset.
3. The other night I stood outside watching the lightning for 45 minutes, eating a chicken burger.
4. I love Doctor Who, Torch-wood and Star-trek
5. I own three neck ties, two jazz hats and a beret. And I wear them. And I'm going to formal as a man.
6. I don't have a boyfriend, and generally I don't care.
7. I love Keith Green, a christian singer and incredible musician from the 80's
8. I'm interested in politics, and I love thinking about the way our culture works, how people think and behave and why, the all pervading nature of hyper-reality and how to escape it.
9. I sing random songs in public, just cos they are stuck in my head, or playing on my iPod.
10. I generally enjoy the company of my little sister and her best friend.
However, I must admit a few things.
10 reasons I am a fairly average teen girl.
1. I own an iPod, and I love it.
2. I have 4evr by the Veronicas, from when I bought it in year 8.
3. I fight with my mum.
4. I eat chocolate or mac 'n' cheese when I get depressed.
5. I buy things impulsively.
6. Sometimes I want a boyfriend so badly it makes me cry.
7. I cry in sappy movies, sometimes in kids shows, if I'm having a really bad day.
8. I am addicted to facebook.
9. I enjoy gossiping, (but I kind of hate that I like it)
10. I talk in the movies.
PS I had sooo much fun with my dear girl last night, going to see new moon.
Your laugh is gorgeous dear, utterly gorgeous :)