Friday, November 6, 2009

I knew I was wrong, to jump straight on in

One my best friends posted something interesting today, a question, a request for thought.

She said How do we stay clean in a world of filth?

I responded to her, naturally :P

My first response to that is that you sound like a religious fundamentalist.
Which took a bit to get past I must say.

But then I thought about how I feel like empty actless loveless suffocating fundamentalism is a huge part of the filth in this world, because it is meant to act to improve it, to shine a little light and it does not.

Fundamentalist religious types have the faith (sometimes) that was meant to be the difference in the world and they either keep it to themselves or do not understand it at all.

So how do we stay clean of that shit??

Remember its there.
As often as you can.
Remember that you are capable of being a part of the solution just as much as you are already a part of the problem.

And break out, break out with spontaneity, action, justice, hope, love.

Make a difference, by being different.

if only it were that easy...




No comments:

Post a Comment