Friday, November 13, 2009

FREEDOM IS MINE

scent of the pine, you know how I feel
stars when you shine, you know how I feel
FREEDOM IS MINE
and I know how I feel

oh I'm feeling good





in other news, I had a random thought.
it is odd and sometimes sad to be dependent on people who aren't dependent on you.
or just not to the same degree.
I want to make this HUGELY clear, right here.
I AM FINE.In fact, I'm better than fine, maths is over, I'm great!

But sometimes it strikes me as interesting, that you are what keeps me sane, but its not entirely a two way street.

Please, I beg you, don't get me wrong.

I love you guys, and I'm happy with the state of my life.
But, I just...you know, I just think too much :P

1 comment:

  1. thats what i'm always telling you! you think too much!

    but i totally get that. no one needs me. except my mummy. waaah.

    ReplyDelete