Monday, September 21, 2009

such divided hearts...

frank woodley.
is a freaking genius.

and chicken tonight ads are silly.
but my sister doing the chicken crump is even sillier.
no kidding, i nearly wet myself.

but the weather wet me for me.
wow.
that was a weird sentence.

muffin flange.

that's a weird sentence too.

lol, if anyone knows what flange is (as in guitar effects/pedals) im imagining a muffin, making flangey noises. thanks to frank woodley, i can take no credit.

in other news, he accepted my facebook request very quickly and no, the girl in the pink dress is not his girlfriend. annoying how relieved i felt.

maths test today.
another C, no worries mate!

in other news, my feet are cold.

2 comments:

  1. rawr. im commenting you cos im cool.

    in other news, it took me ages to remember what my url is cos i cbf logging in lols. visit meeeeeee :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol Frank Woodley. eating a muffin going Roowrrorororrorr.

    ReplyDelete