Thursday, October 29, 2009

when i grow up, I'll be stable

the five top phrases that make me want to crawl into my bed and NEVER come out

5. "final exams"
4. "this will only hurt a little"
3. "we need to talk"
2. "I'm sorry to tell you"
1. "lost passport"

number one no joke...oh god.
makes me want to throw up with fear even when I'm sitting safely on my couch in a country I don't need a passport, with it safely in the filing cabinet not 6 metres away.
actually, I might go check that...
no worries :)

And I never even lost my passport, only a train ticket...

and hey, if leisha can make me do this, i can make you.
i want to hear yours :)
comment me with the list, or a link, or whatevs.

1 comment:

  1. http://more-than-my-own-life.blogspot.com/2009/10/friends-better-off-as-lovers-but-not.html enjoy :D

    ReplyDelete