Saturday, October 31, 2009

I didn't know what life was

For a start, a random start.
It makes me happy to see your name popping up in my inbox, even though they are only facebook alerts. It makes me happy, because we are in touch, and often. Doesn't matter that its about random pointless stuff, its contact. And I never want to lose it, you are too awesome.


My mum tells me I went through this phase of screaming myself to sleep.
Not crying, screaming.
Not cos I was scared, cos I didn't want to go to sleep.
I still resist it.
e.g. right now.
1 in the morning, I have to work tomorrow, I don't even care.
I don't want to go to bed, goodness only knows why.
I know I'll be fairly happy when I get there, get to sleep.
I don't know why, but I know I always have.

any ideas anyone?

yay for psychologically self diagnosing :D

2 comments:

  1. I suppose it's better than crying yourself to sleep....i think. i do the same thing, but that's because i actually don't want to go to sleep...screaming yourself to sleep must of been really annoying for everyone else in your house.....in all fairness though, you were singing crappy old songs til at least midnight with ally

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you like have bad dreams as a kid or something....? lol, it may be subconcious or something...?

    ReplyDelete