Saturday, August 8, 2009

They paved paradise and put up a parking lot

Two weeks notice.
best.
movie.
ever.

Hugh grant is a) highlarious and b)gorgeous
PS MAN PART hehe

This movie began a long injoke with near-forgotten origins and a very delicate, albeit tearful friendship between Norah Jones and I. She said hello with 'the nearness of you' and then she helped me with some of the sweetest daydreams i've ever had with 'come away with me' and broke my heart with 'don't know why'. 'Cos at the time, I really didn't.

I cannot believe I've not yet bought a CD of hers, but I almost feel that it would spoil the spontaneity of our relationship.

The fact that Norah Jones is at present unaware of said relationship is entirely inconsequential and I refuse to hear any arguments to the contrary. :)

1 comment:

  1. nawww... i love that movie...

    'did you ever say, "Billy, I love you"?'

    teehee

    ReplyDelete