Thursday, August 13, 2009

at the end i'll tether my heart

I has a new blog!
All for my story :)
You can get to it here, and part five is now up for your uh... depression lol.

Something borrowed something blue, something funny,
something true:
Pedal prix, year 5.
Headache, most likely from dehydration.
Went to the st johns tent to get panadol, should've just asked mum, didnt.

Slightly pissed off the guy by telling him I couldnt take tablets.
He asked me how old I was, how much I weighed.
I told him, proudly.
It had gone down after all.

'No wonder she's got a headache, she's ten kilos overweight' said the grumpy st johns guy.
'Don't say stuff like that' says the kindly old lady.

I swallowed the panadol, said thanks, went back to my tent and cried myself to sleep.

That was six years ago, I was ten.

And I still can't get it out of my head.


No comments:

Post a Comment