Saturday, March 21, 2009

a sin you swallow for the rest of your life

I can't decide if I want to be Peter Pan.
I don't want to get old, I really don't.
But also, I'm gonna have a massive party when I turn 20, just to say
'YES! I SURVIVED BEING A TEENAGER! HALLELUJAH ITS OVER!!!!'

But I'm not sure how that night would turn out, if I'd be happy or sad to be out of this silly little state of being, this muddled-up-finding-our-feet-in-the-big-scary-world-and-the-big-scary-truth-of-who-we-really-are. I really can't decide...

Peter Pan had it easy, he didn't have a choice and he got to stay as a boy, not a teen.

bastard

<3gliTter

1 comment:

  1. see i dont want to stop being a teenager nesecarily, im not ready for adulthood just year... but i would love to get out of this shithole that is known as high schoolaka 'the best years of our lives' ? do the adults who spread that crap remember being in high school?

    ily <3

    ps. rejecti

    ReplyDelete