Tuesday, February 3, 2009

i dreamed i was missing...

I've been thinking, I don't know how we tolerate each other, teenagers in general.
We are all so self absorbed, really.

We are surrounded by each others pain all the time and yet its 'me me me' all the time.

I'm not pinning any blame here, or maybe I am, just equally on myself, so please don't think I'm a hypocrite.I'm just as self absorbed as everyone else, I know that.

Maybe we are all just ignoring each other, except for those rare moments when you actually connect with someone else. So often we just plug in the headphones and either pretend to listen to each other, or don't even pretend...

Or we listen, but our thoughts aren't really on the topic properly...

Or maybe I'm the only one and I'm just imagining that everyone else does it to make myself feel a little better...

hmmm

<3gliTter

No comments:

Post a Comment