Monday, June 7, 2010

I'll always love you but right now I just don't like you

Ok, so seriously, go ahead and be mad at me.
Really, go ahead.
And then go ahead and watch me not care.

You've been pissy and cranky and short tempered and snappy for weeks now, I'm done pretending it's alright. So yeah, the printer didn't work, and yeah, I was extremely stressed about my stupid essay. Lucky you, I'm glad the printer worked for you like magic this morning. Congrats, but guess what?
I don't care.

You appreciate that I'm stressed, but I have no right to talk to you that way?
Well cast your mind back to solos m'dear. You were stressed right, disappointed? You had no right to talk to me, or tinman, or beetle, or anyone the way you did.

So go ahead and be angry.
I must say, my fingers are crossed for the silent treatment.


No comments:

Post a Comment