Ok, so school sucks. We'll get that off my chest straight away.
School sucks and tonight is my last shift at my dodgy job, which is 60% hurrah and 40% 'Oh bollocks I have to actually verbally acknowledge this with my employer now, -TERRIFIED-'
After that I don't know what there is really.
And thats extremely sad.
And I am extremely... bored.
Bored with this whole repetitious cycle thing.
Let me give you a step by step guide to an average school day for me...
1. Wake up at seven thirty
2. Wake up again and actually get up at 8.
3. Apologise to whichever teacher it is for being late
5. Spend reccess being bored and tired
6. See step 4.
7. See step 5
10. Finally start doing some real work at about 8, 8:30
11. Finally go to bed at about 11.
12. Actually go to sleep somewhere between 12 and 1.
13. Repeat steps 1 through 12.
Wow, incredible isn't it?
I'm not counting down the hours to easter camp or anything... not at all
(if you're interested, its 116 at the moment)
The 2018 North American Tour
1 week ago