Friday, July 31, 2009

letters for you all

Letters for people! Short ones, but yes. Somewhat similar to that ten things email, but hopefully all nice and no nasty. I think I shall start them all with I love you. But I want to make it clear that they aren't 'I love you because' they are 'I love you and'. make sense?

Dear You,
I love you! You are awesome.
I think a lot of the time you don't think you're awesome, and even on the days that you are tired or grumpy (and its fair for you to be grumpy, i dont mind) and not up to your usual standard of awesome, you are still awesome for me. You know exactly the right listening noises to make when I'm ranting and I love your laugh, so very much.
I love when we are laughing together, because when we do, it doesnt matter that I've only known you since transition day, it feels like we've been friends forever. And that's cheesy, really cheesy, but really true.
We wrote songs together, we wrote assignments together and now we blog.
We've grown up, a bit lol.
You are my toto, so is she, but you are.
I hope thats not pressureful...
Regardless, you are the first friend i made on transition day and I'm quite sure we'll be sitting on a porch when we're 80, laughing about something that doesn't quite make sense.
I love you girl, you amaze me.

2 b cont
<3glitter

No comments:

Post a Comment