Friday, December 5, 2008

a little song i wrote in my head in ban ho

i look younger
than i did
i feel older
than yesterday

i look cleaner
than i felt that day
i feel leaner
but you wouldnt know it

and ive tried so hard to believe in your beautiful stories
and i know youve made a fool of me
i wont be her anymore

you looked kinder,
when you werent
your a liar
this i know for sure

and ive tried so hard to believe in your beautiful stories
and i see youve made a fool of me,
i wont be her anymore

now i see ive been deceived
i wont believe it any longer

yet again youve made a game of me
i wont play it anymore

a game of me
a song of you
i wont play either anymore



i dont know what its called yet, but i like it. Tis very melodically melow :)

1 comment:

  1. cool. maybe you'll hear one of mine someday. actually, Nick is using some of my lyrics in a Love Bucket song, so win for me! Lol. I dunno, he said he wanted to, and actually rang up and asked me if he could lol. So I'm assuming he will use them.

    ReplyDelete