Thursday, September 16, 2010

the same mistakes again...

I cannot tell you how angry I am with you right now.
Due to the fact that I am avoiding my drama homework like a pro, I have been facebook stalking, and your profile and pictures within just happened to fall prey to my boredom.

I know what it feels like to be replaced, and he was better about it than you are. At least pretend to care, even tinman could do that much, at least for a while.

Maybe the two of you are just too alike, but the thing is, he's moved on from it, and you two were much, much more serious than we ever were.

So you broke his heart. You'd begun replacing him before you even did the breaking, so the swap, for you at least, seems to have gone pretty smoothly. Congrats on that.

You shattered my best friend and I felt sorry for you, sympathetic, said I'd look after him for you.

I cannot tell you how angry I am with you right now.

I tried to tell myself I was just being an over-protective friend and that it wasn't your fault, situations, life happens, blah blah blah. No more.

He loves you. Even now, right this second, I'd bet anything he'd take you back.
He would do anything to make it work.

And you?

You broke his heart, happy?

Of course you are, and thats the problem.


How dare you.

4 comments:

  1. Don't get me wrong. It's shit for him. And he loved her. And it absolutely sucks for him. I cannot even express how much...

    But isn't it better for her to have broken up with him... rather than stay with him when she didn't love him anymore and felt like their lives were going in different directions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I suppose so.
    I guess... I guess I'm not saying she shouldn't have, but I'm still mad...
    I guess I just...I just want her to care, you know?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may not be able to talk from her specific situation...
    But just because someone breaks up with someone doesn't mean they don't care.
    There's always a reason, but it doesn't mean they don't care.
    She cares.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know that just because someone breaks up with someone doesn't mean they don't care, but it's the fact that she's moved on, and so quickly.

    Besides logic≠emotion, so pretty much regardless, I'm still mad lol.

    ReplyDelete